Details about Food Marketing Institute - Food Safety Auditing Scholarships 2022
Food Marketing Institute - Food Safety Auditing Scholarships 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Food and Agricultural Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by Food Marketing Institute and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 3,000 for one year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 09 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 3,000 for one year
Eligibility for Food Marketing Institute - Food Safety Auditing Scholarships, 2022:
- Applicants of Food Safety Auditing Scholarship must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited U.S., Canada or Mexico college or university.
- Candidates must have completed at least two years of college.
- Candidates applying for Food Safety Auditing Scholarship are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.2 to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Selected candidates must be willing and able to participate and attend the SQF International Conference.
- Selected applicants must be prepared to accept an internship with a Certification Body when the opportunity is open.
- Applicants who have completed an internship in a food or agriculture science degree program are preferred.
- Family members of the FMI Foundation Board of Directors or Officers are not eligible to apply.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply as well.
- Current CV or Resume.
- Cover letter expressing their interest in pursuing a career in food safety auditing.
- Specific examples that explain why they deserve the scholarship.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
Value of Food Marketing Institute - Food Safety Auditing Scholarships, 2022:
- The successful applicants of Food Marketing Institute - Food Safety Auditing Scholarships, 2022 will receive an amount of USD 3,000 for a duration of one year.