Details about ESMT Middle East and Central Asia Scholarship 2022
ESMT Middle East and Central Asia Scholarship 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of MBA. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto €10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Asian Nationalities.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: European School of Management and Technology (ESMT)
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto €10,000
- Candidates with permanent residence in Lebanon, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar.
- Students who received admission in ESMT can apply.
- The number of Scholarships available is two.
- The Scholarships are allocated based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, leadership potential, and interpersonal skills.
- The Students who received admission from ESMT can apply for the Scholarships. The applicants from analytical subject areas like science, technology, engineering, finance, economics or mathematics are especially encouraged to apply, although scholarships have also been awarded to the candidates with backgrounds in international relations, finance, and business studies as well.
- The applicants for the Scholarship need to add an extra essay to explain their suitability for a scholarship.