Details about Equity Grants, 2019
Equity Grants, 2019 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Victoria University of Wellington and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $2,000
The Victoria University of Wellington is offering Equity Grants, 2019 to help refugee background students with financial challenges to undertake studies at the University.
Eligibility for Equity Grants, 2019:
- The candidates applying for Equity Grants, 2019 can be new or returning students enrolled in a degree program at the University.
- The applicants should be from refugee backgrounds.
- The candidates will be assessed based on their academic commitment and financial need.
- The factors taken into consideration for the when assessing financial need include course costs, transportation costs, medical conditions or disability.
The applicants should submit an application form mentioning their situation and provide financial proof.
- The grants help in ongoing costs related to study and not intended for tuition fees.
- The recipients of Equity Grants, 2019 get up to $2,000 paid in 2 installments.
Deadline for Victoria University of Wellington Equity Grants, 2019:
- There are three rounds for application of Equity Grants, 2019:
- Round 1: 18th February 2019
- Round 2: 10th June 2019
- Round 3: 30th September 2019