Details about Endace Women in Technology Scholarship 2023
Endace Women in Technology Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Computer Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens/permanent residents of New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Waikato
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $10,000
The Scholarships provide financial support and work experience opportunities for promising undergraduate female students studying full-time towards a Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) (Software Engineering) or a Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) at the University of Waikato and who are intending to pursue a career in the New Zealand technology industry.
Eligibility for the Endace Women in Technology Scholarship:
- Applicant must be identified as female in the personal details listed in the applicant’s MyWaikato Portal.
- Should have applied to enrol full-time in the year of application (a full-time academic year comprises 120-points) in either of the following:
- BE(Hons) in Software Engineering
- BSc in Computer Science
- Candidate should have made, or show strong potential to make an impact on women in technology.
- Must be intending to pursue a career in the New Zealand technology industry.
- Student must be willing to be part of a University-led visit to their secondary school, or another secondary school in the region, to highlight the importance of university study.
- Candidate must be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants in first-year must have have achieved NCEA Level 3 with at least Merit (or the equivalent).
- Applicants at second-year or above must have achieved a minimum GPA of B+ in previous 120-points of study or equivalent.
- Applicants reasoning and ability to articulate why they have chosen to study on of the eligible degrees outlined above and how they intend to make an impact on women in technology industry.
Value of the scholarship:
Scholarship will be awarded to a student who is studying towards the finalyear of a BCompSc, BCompSc(Hons) or BE(Hons)(Software Engineering) in the year of tenure. $7,500 will be paid directly towards the recipient’s tuition fees (not including the Student Services Fee) and $2,500 will be paid in cash directly to the recipient after the withdrawal date for A Trimester.