Details about Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarship 2020
Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% of the tuition fees per semester . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 14 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% of the tuition fees per semester
Eligibility for Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarship 2020:
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for the Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarship,
- Be undertaking the first year of their first undergraduate degree, and completed their first semester of study at Curtin University in 2020 in an eligible course
- Currently on a course weighted average (CWA) of 70 at Curtin University
- Enrolled in an eligible course in semester 2, 2020
- Be an international student and hold a valid Student Visa
- Have undertaken the WA Universities' Foundation Program (WAUFP) at either Canning College or Tuart College in 2019
- Received an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent of 96.00 or above in 2019
Value of Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarship 2020:
- Total value of 25% of the tuition fees per semester. The Scholarship is available for the remaining expected duration of the initial undergraduate course offered to successful scholarship recipients.