Details about China Excellence Scholarship at University of Newcastle 2023
China Excellence Scholarship at University of Newcastle 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University of Newcastle and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AU$10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to China nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AU$10,000
The China Excellence Scholarship has been established to attract high-performing students to study at the University of Newcastle. This is a merit-based scholarship that recognizes International applicants with a strong academic background and incentives them to continue striving to be the best that they can be.
Eligibility for the China Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants must hold a passport from the People’s Republic of China and be commencing their first program of study at the University in the current intake.
- Candidates should be commencing study in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the University (excluding ELICOS, Enabling, Non-Award, Higher Degrees by Research programs and programs delivered at offshore campuses).
- Candidates should be International full-fee paying students and be commencing in an eligible program at an Australian or Online campus as indicated in their Letter of Offer.
- Students should not be the beneficiary of a separate University scholarship unless prior approval for special dispensation has been obtained from the university.
- Applicants must meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining their student visa, and in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
Value of the Scholarship:
The scholarship is valued at AU$10,000 for one year of study of full-time study load (80 units).