Details about Charlotte McGuire Scholarship in US, 2019
Charlotte McGuire Scholarship in US, 2019 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Nursing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,500
Charlotte McGuire Scholarship is offered to support the bachelors and masters applicants.
Eligibility for Charlotte McGuire Scholarship in US, 2019:
- Applicants applying for the Undergraduate award must be active members of AHNA for a minimum of six months.
- Applicants applying for the graduate award must be active members of AHNA for a minimum of one year.
- Applicants are required to have a current R.N. Licensure.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a program dedicated to a practice of holistic nursing.
- Applicants of Charlotte McGuire Scholarship must integrate self-care into their professional and personal lives.
- He/She must be committed towards the holistic practice of nursing and its philosophical basis.
- A completed application form must be submitted.
- Applicants of Charlotte McGuire Scholarship must provide their personal information.
- Candidates need to submit documents of their educational and information regarding employment history.
- Applicants must submit details of their personal philosophy and activities.
- Candidates are required to submit their official transcripts.
- Applicants must provide two sponsorship letters and one must be from an AHNA member.
Value of Charlotte McGuire Scholarship in US, 2019:
- The successful applicants of Charlotte McGuire Scholarship in US, 2019 will receive a grant of $1,500.