Details about CESAAM Msc and PhD Scholarships, 2022
CESAAM Msc and PhD Scholarships, 2022 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Sustainable Agriculture and Agribusiness Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by Egerton University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees, thesis research costs, stipend, return air-ticket . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, South Sudan, and Burundi.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees, thesis research costs, stipend, return air-ticket
- The Centre of Excellence in Sustainable Agriculture and Agribusiness Management (CESAAM) at Egerton University (Kenya) is offering CESAAM Msc and PhD Scholarships, 2022 to students enrolling into MSc and PhD programs.
- Applicants of CESAAM Msc and PhD Scholarships, 2022 must be from Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, South Sudan, and Burundi.
- Preference will be given to students from the following mentioned universities/institutions:
- BecA ILRI
- University of Burundi, Burundi
- Gulu University, Uganda
- University of Rwanda, Rwanda
- Egerton University, KenyaUniversity of Juba, South Sudan
- Kenya Agricultural and Livestock Research Organization, Kenya
- The admission criteria of the Egerton University postgraduate programs must be fulfilled by the applcants.
- Applicants of MSc programs must have received at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in relevant fields of study.
- Applicants of PhD must have received a Master's degree or equivalent in relavent fields of study.
- A recommendation letter from their Head of Department, Dean or Principal of the specified institution collaborating with the CESAAM center must be submitted by the applicants of CESAAM Msc and PhD Scholarships, 2022.
- Applications from qualified women are encouraged and will be given priority.
- Cover letter
- Certified copies of transcripts and certificates
- A concept note in at most 4 pages describing the area of interest (for PhD applicants)