Details about Canon Collins Thekgo Bursaries, 2019
Canon Collins Thekgo Bursaries, 2019 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Languages and Literature, Media Studies, Gender Studies, Education, and Arts . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Canon Collins Trust and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to R7500 towards first year’s registration fees. . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Africa .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to R7500 towards first year’s registration fees.
The Canon Collins is offering bursaries for nationals of African countries to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses in the fields of Languages and Literature, Gender Studies, Arts (Digital Arts, Drama/Performance Studies, Visual Arts/Fine Arts, History of Art, Film and Television Studies, Music), Media Studies, and Education.
- The candidates applying for Canon Collins Thekgo Bursaries, 2019 should be nationals of African countries or should have refugee status.
- The applicants should be accepted to study at a university in the Eastern Cape, South Africa in 2019.
- The candidates are required to have academic merit at grade 12 or at an undergraduate degree.
- The applicants should have a financial need and should demonstrate it through a pay slip, a 3-month bank statement or a statement made in front of a law official.
- The candidates are required to be studying one of the above-mentioned courses.
- The applicants for Canon Collins Thekgo Bursaries, 2019 should submit the copy of ID/Passport, a curriculum vitae, proof of academic merit, and certificates.
- The candidates should also submit proof of their age exemption certificate or other matriculation exemption certificate if they do not have a matric certificate.
- Proof of financial need is also required.
- The applicants must submit proof of having applied for the university’s bursary scheme and NFSAS.
- The candidates should also submit a university admission letter and the registration amount.
- The candidates applying for Canon Collins Thekgo Bursaries, 2019 are assessed based on their academic record, financial need, and the quality of the application.
- The applicants will also be evaluated on the basis of the promise in the proposed field of study.