Details about Breast Cancer Survivor Scholarships
Breast Cancer Survivor Scholarships is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All the subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Nikko Cosmetic Surgery Center and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of USA.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000 towards tuition fees
- The candidates applying should be citizens of United States of America.
- The applicant should be diagnosed with breast cancer.
- The candidate should explain their educational goals in 100 words or less.
- An optional essay can be submitted on the subject of how being diagnosed with breast cancer has affected the candidate's life in 650 to 1,000 words.
- The documentation on the diagnosis or treatment of breast cancer should also be submitted.