Details about Aston University GREAT Scholarships 2024
Aston University GREAT Scholarships 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the university except MBA and OSPAP. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2024. This scholarship is provided by British Council and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, GBP 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to India, Pakistan Thailand, and Vietnam nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2024
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, GBP 10,000
One student from India, Pakistan, Thailand, or Vietnam who enrolls at Aston University in 2024 will receive £10,000 toward tuition costs for one year of postgraduate-level taught courses, thanks to cooperation between the university and the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign.
Eligibility for the Aston University GREAT Scholarships:
- Applicants should be nationals of India, Pakistan Thailand, and Vietnam to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants should be holding an offer of any PG-taught program at the University starting September 2024 (except for MBA and OSPAP).
- The applicant should be an overseas payer.
- Applicants can apply for all the eligible scholarships at the same time, but they will be awarded only one scholarship (whichever is highest from the scholarships they got awarded).
- Applicants should be having good academic records equivalent to a UK 2:1 degree qualification.
- Applicants need to send them the one-minute video for the question "How does the choice of program you have applied to at Aston University align with the initiative mentioned in the essay above as well as your future career goals.?"
- Applicants need to submit a 500-word personal statement about ''A social or work initiative that they took or were a part of, and how it impacted society and molded them into the person they are today.''