Details about Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship, 2018
Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All Subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by Government of Japan and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Travelling costs (Does not cover dependants) . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of ADB countries.
The Government of Japan is offering scholarships to citizens of ADB's developing member countries to pursue a postgraduate degree in the fields of science and technology, economics, management, and other development fields at the University of Auckland. The fields in which the scholarship is offered are Engineering, Arts, (Development Studies), Science (Environmental Science), Commerce (International Business), International Business, Public Health.
- The applicants for Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship, 2018 should be nationals of ADB's developing member countries.
- The candidates should be admitted to a master's program at an approved institution.
- The applicants should have a bachelor's degree or its equivalent with a strong academic record.
- The candidates should have two years of professional work experience.
- The applicants should have English language proficiency.
- The candidates should be under 35 years of age at the application time.
- The applicants should return to their home country after the program.
- The candidates living or working outside their home country or already enrolled in a graduate program are not eligible.
How to apply?
- The applicants for Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship, 2018 should apply for admission to one of the eligible programs.
- The candidates should submit a passport-sized photo, academic transcripts, and birth certificate or copy of their passport.
- The applicants should also submit IELTS/TOEFL results.
- The candidates should receive an official offer of place from the University of Auckland and submit the application form with all the required documents.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship, 2018 get the tuition fees, living costs, health insurance, and airfare.