Details about ANU College of Law International Merit Scholarship 2023
ANU College of Law International Merit Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 10,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 10,000 per annum
ANU College of Law International Merit Scholarship is offered with the aim of attracting and supporting top quality international postgraduate students to the ANU College of Law.
Eligibility for ANU College of Law International Merit Scholarship:
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Candidate should have made an application for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law.
- Student should have an excellent academic record as defined by a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7 or above.
Value of the Scholarship:
The scholarship is valued at AUD 10,000, with the scholarship to be paid in one instalment, after the census date of the first semester of the postgraduate program, unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
Selection is made on the basis of academic merit. In the event where the highest academic records cannot be separated, applicants will be asked to submit a short written statement.