Details about Victoria University of Wellington Angelo South Pacific Postgraduate Scholarship in Law 2023
Victoria University of Wellington Angelo South Pacific Postgraduate Scholarship in Law 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Victoria University of Wellington and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + return economy class airfare . This scholarship is open for: Open to the Pacific Islands nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + return economy class airfare
- Candidates should be law graduates from the Pacific Islands and should have an outstanding academic record.
- The third-year and fourth-year students of the Victoria University Law Faculty intending to enroll for a trimester at the Law Faculty can also apply.
- Candidates should undertake or be pursuing a master's degree at the Victoria University Law Faculty (thesis or coursework or a Postgraduate Diploma).
- Applicants must be Law graduates from the Pacific Islands with a first-class academic record, who plan to undertake, or are currently undertaking, a Master's degree at Te Herenga Waka-Victoria University of Wellington Law Faculty (either by thesis or by course work), or a Postgraduate Diploma.
- Applicants should be planning on a legal career in academic service, or in government or community service.
- For applicants who wish to enrol for a trimester at the Law Faculty of the University of the South Pacific, they must be in their third or fourth year studies at Victoria University of Wellington Law Faculty.