Details about A Zulauf Trust Scholarship at University of Waikato 2023
A Zulauf Trust Scholarship at University of Waikato 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Computer Science, Mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Waikato
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $5,000
The Scholarship was established to promote the study of Mathematics at the University of Waikato by financially assisting students to undertake postgraduate study and research in Mathematics. Eligible students are awarded scholarships based on academic merit and contribution and dedication to the study of Mathematics.
Eligibility for A Zulauf Trust Scholarship:
- Applicant must be currently enrolled at the University of Waikato in postgraduate study with a research component in the field of mathematics.
- Should have achieved at least a B+ average for their most recent undergraduate degree.
- Candidate must show dedication to mathematics and to furthering the study of mathematics, as well as display future promise and all-round qualities.
- Must be eligible for domestic fees status (i.e. be a NZ Citizen, NZ Permanent Resident, NZ Resident Class Visa holder, or Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident domiciled in NZ), and international students.
- Previous applicants and recipients may apply again in future rounds, but preference may be given to new applicants.
- Academic merit.
- One-page synopsis of their research project in mathematics and/or statistics.
- The research strength and likely outcomes.
- Likelihood of research in mathematics and/or statistics being used in future study/career plans as well as the applicant’s dedication to mathematics and to furthering the study of mathematics.
- Candidates specialising in statistics will be considered, however, preference will be given to candidates in mathematics.