Details about Zinda Law Group Scholarship
Zinda Law Group Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Criminal Justice, Sociology with Law/Criminal emphasis & Law Enforcement . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by Zinda & Davis, PLCC and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $3,000 scholarship award is intended for academic use . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of the U.S..
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $3,000 scholarship award is intended for academic use
Zinda Law Group is a nationally recognized personal injury law firm that serves clients across Texas, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Florida and throughout the United States. The lawyers at Zinda Law Group understand that education is incredibly important for all generations. We want to help students in their paths to higher education, which is why we have created the Zinda Law Group scholarship.
How to apply for the Zinda Law Group Scholarship :
- To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit the following in an email to [email protected], with ‘Zinda Law Group Scholarship’ in the Subject:
- Name of school, area of study, and intended graduation date.
- An essay (max 2,000 words) or a video (max two minutes) is included as an attachment.
- The submitted essay or video must include your response to one of the following essay topics:
- Why did you choose law as a career?
- What is one example of when you were able to assist another person in their time of need, and what were you able to learn from the experience?
- The Zinda Law Group scholarship is open to undergraduate and law students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Value of the Zinda Law Group Scholarship :
This scholarship offers a $3,000 award is intended for academic use.