Details about Undergraduate Sanctuary Scholarship at Northumbria University 2023
Undergraduate Sanctuary Scholarship at Northumbria University 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 100% course fee discount + living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of the UK.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Northumbria University
- Deadline: 28 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 100% course fee discount + living costs
The objective of the Sanctuary Scholarship is to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality, enrolled to study at University.
Eligibility criteria for Sanctuary Scholarship:
- Applicant must be currently seeking asylum in the UK, or you must be a dependant, spouse or civil partner* of someone currently seeking asylum in the UK.
- Should be able to provide evidence of your current immigration status.
- Candidate should have received a conditional or unconditional offer on a Full-Time Undergraduate course at Northumbria University, starting in September 2023.
- Must be starting at level four (i.e. the first year of a Full-Time Undergraduate degree).
- Should meet all the conditions of your course, including English Language competency requirements.
- Student must be living in the North East of England (Tyne and Wear, County Durham, Northumberland, Cleveland and North Cumbria) prior to the commencement of study and be able to provide an address.
- There is a competitive selection process for this scholarship scheme. Applicants need to apply via online written application form, a selection panel will consider all eligible scholarship applications and shortlist for interview.
- Those shortlisted will then be required to attend an interview in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Applicants attending an interview will be asked to provide copies of documentation relevant to your current immigration status, such as Home Office letters.
- Successful applicants will be chosen by the interview panel and will be notified.