Details about Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences Scholarship, 2018
Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Social and Behavioral Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Tilburg University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% of the tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Selected non-EU partner institutions.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% of the tuition fees
Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences Partner Scholarship creates opportunities for talented students from our partner universities who would like to study at Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences for their Master’s degree.
For the year 2018/2019 the scholarship has a value of 25% of the tuition fee. The scholarship comes as a partial tuition fee waiver which means students will pay a tuition fee of €10,875 instead of €14,500.
- Students with a non-EU/EEA nationality who completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree at one of TSB’s non-EU partner institutions (listed on the website) and wishing to enroll in one of the following Master’s programs at the Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences for the academic year 2018/2019:
- MSc Global Management of Social Issues
- MSc Human Resource Studies
- MSc Organization Studies
- MSc Sociology
- MSc Economic Psychology
- MSc Work and Organizational Psychology
All admitted students from the listed universities will receive the tuition fee waiver automatically.