Details about Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme 2022
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme 2022 is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All Subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by Sitaram Jindal Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto Rs. 2,000 per month. . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian Nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto Rs. 2,000 per month.
All successful students of this scholarship will be awarded as mentioned below:
- Class 11th – 12th Rs.500 per month.
- ITI diploma course students Rs.500 per month (for Government/ Government aided ITIs) and Rs.700 per month (for private ITIs).
- Graduation level students Rs.1000 per month.
- Postgraduation level students Rs.1200 per month.
- Any diploma course students Rs.1000 per month (for girls) and Rs.800 per month (for boys).
- Medical/ engineering courses students Rs. 2,000 per month.
- The student must be studying in any class between the 11th to a Postgraduate program. Any ITI, Diploma course can also be considered.
- The student should have opted for the minimum percentage in their previous class as per his/ her category.
How To Apply?
The eligible students can apply from both online and offline modes.
- In the process to apply online for this scholarship students have to apply online through the official website given below.
- In the process to apply offline for this scholarship students have to download the application form, duly fill it and send it with supporting documents to one of the mentioned addresses below as per the state eligibility.