Details about Nestle Bursary Scheme
Nestle Bursary Scheme is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Nestle and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from South Africa.
The NFT Bursary scheme is offered to Nestlé’s employee’s children and external applicants based on the screening criteria. The aim of this bursary is to ensure a steady supply of skilled talent to meet Nestlé’s future talent needs and to address the skills shortage within the South African context. This bursary programme provides for the support of South African students to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution up to an undergraduate level depending on the duration of the qualification.
- Applicant must be a South African Citizen between the ages of 17 – 25.
- Applicant is required to have a Senior Certificate with a minimum of a “C” aggregate (60 – 69%). A strong preference will be given to Mathematics, Science and Accounting.
- The applicant should be registered on a full time basis at an accredited institution of choice.
- The Bursary Programme provides for the support of South African students to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution up to an under graduate level depending on the duration of the qualification.
- The fields of study for which Bursaries are awarded will be determined by the Learning and Development Management department annually, strongly guided by critical and scarce skills identified in the business.
- As a bursary recipient, the student must maintain a total average of at least 65% during the study year, and must submit results per semester when applying for renewal of the bursary for the following year. Should the results of both semesters not meet the aggregate as required by the (NFT), application will be declined.