Details about Master's recruitment scholarship for graduates in biomedical sciences at Laval University 2023
Master's recruitment scholarship for graduates in biomedical sciences at Laval University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Medicine and related courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $7,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 12 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $7,500
This program aims to recruit new candidates for the 2nd cycle research programs of the Faculty of Medicine and to help professor-researchers to welcome more students in order to improve the performance of their laboratory.
Eligibility for the Master's recruitment scholarship for graduates in biomedical sciences:
- Applicants must have obtained a bachelor's degree in biomedical sciences from Laval University.
- Candidates should be admitted or have submitted an application for admission for the first time in winter 2023, summer 2023 or fall 2023 in a master's program with a thesis at the Faculty of Medicine of Université Laval. Students admitted to a professional master's program are not eligible.
- Students must not benefit from any nominative scholarship of more than $10,000. However, the student agrees to apply for grants from other organizations.
- Scholarships are not transferable to another program, another faculty, another university or another candidate.
- Motivation letter (1-page maximum)
- CV of the candidate-student (2 pages maximum)
- Transcripts (Capsule accepted)
- Bachelor's degree in biomedical sciences (if completed)
- Short summary of the research project (maximum half a page)
- The research director must submit a letter of commitment specifying the financial support. The professor undertakes to supervise the scholarship holder's work, to provide him with minimum funding of $17,500 for the master's and $21,000 for the doctorate and to provide him with the material means to carry out his research project.