Details about Lawrence Vidoni Memorial Scholarship 2023
Lawrence Vidoni Memorial Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $9,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australia & New Zealand nationals.
- Deadline: 25 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $9,000
The Lawrence Vidoni Memorial Scholarship has been established to support undergraduate UTS students with a physical disability and demonstrated financial hardship to achieve their educational goals.
Eligibility for the Lawrence Vidoni Memorial Scholarship:
- Applicants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or holders of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a UTS undergraduate degree and be registered with the UTS Accessibility Service on a permanent basis at the point of scholarship selection.
- Students must have a physical disability, visual or hearing impairment, or any other ongoing health condition with a significant impact on mobility, as confirmed by UTS Accessibility Service.
- Candidates should give permission for the UTS Accessibility Service to share this information with the Scholarships Office for the purposes of determining eligibility.
- Applicants must have applied through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) for an Equity Scholarship and therein demonstrate financial disadvantage.
- Motivation and commitment to succeed in their UTS degree
- The likelihood that receiving the scholarship will have a positive impact on the Recipient’s ability to successfully complete their degree,
- Personal and professional aspirations present and future
- Motivation to implement long-term goals to overcome adversity
- Financial need as assessed by the UAC Equity Scholarship application process.