Details about KOICA – KAIST Master Scholarships, 2017
KOICA – KAIST Master Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economics, trade, women’s empowerment, rural development and finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens from country with cooperative relations with KOICA (non-Korean citizens).
The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) and Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) are offering masters scholarships.
- The applicants for KOICA – KAIST Master Scholarships, 2017 should be citizens of a country with cooperative relations with KOICA.
- The candidates should not be citizens of Korea.
- The applicants must have a bachelors degree by 31st August 2017 with a GPA of 3.3/4.3 in business, computer science majors, and natural science.
- The government officials with 3 years’ experience in Ministry of Finance, State or Central Banks are preferred.
- The employees of the private sector are not eligible.
- The candidates should have IELTS 6.5 or TOFEL iBT 83 or TOFEL pBT 560 or TEPS 599 or TOFEL CBT 220 or TOEIC 720 or higher.
- The applicants must have taken English proficiency test within two years of the application deadline.
- The candidates applying for KOICA – KAIST Master Scholarships, 2017 should submit an original copy of bachelors certificate or an official letter from the university with graduation date and degree.
- The applicants must submit a curriculum vitae, two recommendation letters, and financial resources' statement.
- The candidates must also submit passport copy, parent's identification documents, English proficiency test reports, and transcripts from the university.
- The applicants must submit a sworn statement and employment certificate.