Details about Jacobs Foundation Scholarship 2022
Jacobs Foundation Scholarship 2022 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Courses offered by School. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Jan 2022. This scholarship is provided by Jacobs Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £26,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected countries.
- Deadline: 16 Jan 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £26,500
Jacob Foundation is offering Scholarships to two students of Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford. This Scholarship is aimed at the incoming students who committed to the progressive development of youths and children. The recipients of Jacob Foundation Scholarship will be able to access the full resources of Jacob Foundation.
Eligibility for Jacob Foundation Scholarship 2022:
- The applicant must attend Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford in August 2022.
- The applicant area of interest must be Childhood development, learning education (ed-tech, early-ed, parenting, brain development); Agricultural development in Africa (food security, microfinance, supply-chain); Impact investment, with a preference for education.
- The applicant must have experience working at an NGO.
Value of Jacob Foundation Scholarship 2022:
- The successful applicant of Jacob Foundation Scholarship will receive a £26,500.
Deadline for Jacob Foundation Scholarship 2022:
- The last date to apply for Jacob Foundation Scholarship is 16th January 2022.