Details about Jacobs Foundation Scholarship
Jacobs Foundation Scholarship is offered for MBA degree in the field of Courses offered by School. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by Jacobs Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £26,500 . This scholarship is open for: Selected Countries.
- Deadline: 11 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £26,500
Jacob Foundation is offering Scholarships to two students of Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford. This Scholarship is aimed at the incoming students who committed to the progressive development of youths and children. The recipients of Jacob Foundation Scholarship will be able to access the full resources of Jacob Foundation.
Eligibility for Jacob Foundation Scholarship 2019:
- The applicant must attend Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford in August 2019.
- The applicant area of interest must be Childhood development, learning education (ed-tech, early-ed, parenting, brain development); Agricultural development in Africa (food security, microfinance, supply-chain); Impact investment, with a preference for education.
- The applicant must have experience working at an NGO.
Value of Jacob Foundation Scholarship 2019:
- The successful applicant of Jacob Foundation Scholarship will receive a £26,500.
Deadline for Jacob Foundation Scholarship 2019:
- The last date to apply for Jacob Foundation Scholarship is 11th January 2019.
- The applicant who has applied for admission before 5th May 2019 will be eligible if no one award is granted to an applicant who has applied by the above-mentioned deadline.