Details about International Peace Scholarships (For Women)
International Peace Scholarships (For Women) is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by P.E.O. Sisterhood and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Maximum amount of $12,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open for International students .
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: P.E.O. Sisterhood
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Maximum amount of $12,500
International Peace Scholarships (For Women) is based upon demonstrated need; however, the award is not intended to cover all academic or personal expenses. At the time of application, the applicant is required to indicate additional financial resources adequate to meet her estimated expenses. Examples of additional resources are personal and family funds, tuition waivers, work scholarships, teaching assistantships, study grants and other scholarships. The International Peace Scholarship Fund was established in 1949 to provide scholarships for international women students to pursue graduate study in the U.S. or Canada.
Eligibility for the International Peace Scholarships (For Women) :
- An applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year. to qualify for her first scholarship.
- International students attending Cottey College are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible.
- These scholarships are not given for online courses, research, internships or for practical training if not combined with coursework.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
- A student with residency for tax purposes only is permitted.
Value of the International Peace Scholarships (For Women) :
This scholarship offers a maximum amount awarded to a student is $12,500. Lesser amounts may be awarded according to individual needs.