Details about Industrial Development Corporation Bursaries For South Africans 2018
Industrial Development Corporation Bursaries For South Africans 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law, Commerce, Science and Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by Industrial Development Corporation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition+Accommodation+Books . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African citizens.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition+Accommodation+Books
- Applicants from South Africa with a valid ID number are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are required to qualify for admission at any accredited South African University, University of Technology or FET college.
- Candidates must not receive any other form of scholarship or award.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a B aggregate symbol in their 12th grade, with math and science as their subjects.
- Applicants studying at a university must have a minimum average of a C Aggregate.
- Students who have already completed one or more years of study will be selected based on their 12th Grade academic results.
- Applications must agree for full-time studies towards a university degree at a recognized South African university or university of technology.
- Bursaries are not awarded for studies at colleges, e.g. (Damelin, Boston, etc.) or private university.
- Applicants will be provided with tuition fees, books, accommodation and meal allowance.
- Bursaries are renewable annually and are subject to acceptable proof of progress from the institution.
- Applicants will be expected to attend an interview.