Details about ICAS Foundation Bursaries, 2022
ICAS Foundation Bursaries, 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Accountancy or finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jan 2022. This scholarship is provided by ICAS Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to GBP 2,500 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK citizens and residents.
- Deadline: 07 Jan 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to GBP 2,500 per year
The ICAS Foundation awards bursaries to individuals whose parents or guardians earn under a certain threshold per annum. The bursaries aim to help alleviate the costs of studying and, for example, day-to-day living costs. Bursaries are available to secondary school students, college students, or students already at university who are applying to study on an approved course, for example, an accountancy or finance degree.
Eligibility for ICAS Foundation Bursaries, 2022:
- Applicants of ICAS Foundation Bursaries, 2022 must be in receipt of a Scottish Government Young Students Bursary.
- Applicants must be intending to pursue an accountancy or finance course at a university.
- Candidates applying for ICAS Foundation Bursaries, 2022 must either be intending to apply or have already applied or are studying an undergraduate course in accountancy or finance course.
- The income of the parents/guardians must be under GBP 34,000.
- Students must not be in receipt of scholarship/bursary from a similar trust/ university are ineligible.
Value of ICAS Foundation Bursaries, 2022:
- The successful applicants of ICAS Foundation Bursaries, 2022will receive up to GBP 2,500 per year.