Details about ICAS Foundation Awards for Accounting and Finance at Robert Gordon University 2023
ICAS Foundation Awards for Accounting and Finance at Robert Gordon University 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Accounting & Finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by ICAS Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Deadline: 30 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £2,500
Launched in 2012, the ICAS Foundation aims to support academically talented young people from disadvantaged communities into university through the provision of mentoring and financial assistance. The bursaries aim to help alleviate the costs of studying and, for example, day-to-day living costs.
Eligibility for the ICAS Foundation Awards for Accounting and Finance:
- Applicants should be UK citizens or UK residents with leave to remain (EU / international students are not eligible to apply).
- Students parental, guardian or household income should be under £34,000 per year.
- Candidates should be in receipt of a government-funded bursary (from the Student Awards Agency Scotland, Student Finance England or similar) to study at university.
- Students should not be in receipt of similar financial support from any university, trust or foundation.
Value of the award:
Eligible students joining our programme receive an annual bursary of up to £2,500 paid in 2 equal installments each year. This bursary is designed to help with the costs involved in studying at university and preparing for the workplace.