Details about IBRO-PERC In Europe Short Stay Grants 2023
IBRO-PERC In Europe Short Stay Grants 2023 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Courses offered at the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, maximum €3000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU nationals.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: The International Brain Research Organization (IBRO)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, maximum €3000
The objective of the IBRO-PERC InEurope Short Stay Grants 2022 offered by the International Brain Research Organization is to fund visits to European institutions by researchers living and working within Europe, so that they can acquire new methods or specific techniques that are necessary for their work.
Eligibility for IBRO-PERC InEurope Short Stay Grants 2022:
- The IBRO-PERC InEurope Short Stay Grants 2022 is open only to EU nationals.
- Applicants must be Ph.D. students and young post-doctoral fellows
- Candidate must be 35 years of age or less
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the applicants.
Value of IBRO-PERC InEurope Short Stay Grants 2022:
- The successful applicants of IBRO-PERC InEurope Short Stay Grants 2022 will receive an award of maximum of $3000.
- The aim of the program is to increase intra-European mobility of young researchers by providing grants for short, goal-directed exchanges within European laboratories. The duration of the visits is expected to be a minimum of four weeks.