Details about Frank J. Richter Scholarships, 2019
Frank J. Richter Scholarships, 2019 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jul 2019. This scholarship is provided by American Association of Railroad Superintendents and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Jul 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
Eligibility for Frank J. Richter Scholarships, 2019:
- Applicants of Frank J. Richter Scholarship must be enrolled at the time of application as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university.
- Candidates enrolled in the transportation field will be given preference.
- Applicants must have excellent academic merit with at least a 2.75 accumulated grade point average on a scale of 1 to 4 with an "A” equal to 4 in their previous degree.
- Candidates must acquire enough credits from an accredited school in time for the Fall Semester.
- Candidates applying for Frank J. Richter Scholarship are required to provide two recommendation letters.
- Applicants must submit their academic transcripts.
- Candidates must submit completed application form along with a narrative statement.
Value of Frank J. Richter Scholarships, 2019:
- The successful applicants of Frank J. Richter Scholarships, 2019 will receive an award of $1,000.
Deadline for Frank J. Richter Scholarships, 2019:
- The last date to apply for Frank J. Richter Scholarships, 2019 is 1st July 2019.