Details about IMESS Scholarships, UCL 2018
IMESS Scholarships, UCL 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economy, State & Society. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Mar 2018. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €29,000 - €49,000 over two years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 22 Mar 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €29,000 - €49,000 over two years
IMESS Scholarships, UCL 2018 are of two types: Category A and Category B.
- Category A IMESS Scholarships, UCL 2018 is open to non-EU (also including EEA/EFTA) applicants.
- The scholarship is worth €49,000 for the two-year course.
- Category B IMESS Scholarships, UCL 2018 is open to European students.
- The scholarship awarded is worth €29,000 for the two-year course.
- The students will be scored by IMESS consortium partners considering the five criteria.
- Academic merit - The minimum and maximum scores given will be 18 and 35 respectively.
- Personal statement of motivation and research interests - 18 for the criteria represents that candidate has provided basic evidence of motivation to study and 35 represents clear and specific evidence of excellent motivation.
- References - The minimum and maximum scores given will be 5 and 10 respectively, where 5 represents unenthusiastic and 10 represents a strong recommendation.
- English language - 7 is for the candidates with good a level of English and 10 is for a native speaker or other evidence of exceptionally good English proficiency.
- Other – relevant experience/interests - 0 indicates no experience and 10 - highly relevant experience.