Details about Faculty of Law International Asia Scholarship at Monash University 2023
Faculty of Law International Asia Scholarship at Monash University 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Monash University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 100% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Singapore & Indonesia.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Monash University
- Deadline: 12 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 100% fees waiver
Monash University has initiated a scholarship which provides financial support to a commencing Law student within the Faculty of Law who will undertake either the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or LLB combined degree or Monash JD. The purpose of the scholarship is to attract diverse and brilliant minds to the law programs at Monash.
Eligibility criteria for the Faculty of Law International Asia Scholarship:
- Applicants must be an International student from China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Singapore or Indonesia.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic record.
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time enrolment in law course of study at the university.
- Applicants must have achieved in the top 5% of your previous studies or an LSAT score of above 170.
- This scholarship is awarded based on academic achievement.
- Students will be assessed on their scholarship application statement and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University (500 words).
Course fees paid of between 25% and 100% for the minimum number of credit points required to complete you degree is provided to the successful applicants.
Retaining the scholarship:
- Applicant must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- Applicant must maintain a full-time enrolment.