Details about Cornelius Frederiks Scholarship in Accounting 2023
Cornelius Frederiks Scholarship in Accounting 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business & Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: 03 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
- Should be a domestic student and can demonstrate financial disadvantage.
- Should be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Advanced Business (Honours) with a major in accounting (including dual programs).
- Academic achievement and any other matter the selection committee considers relevant for your future academic success are considered for selection.
- A personal statement, of no more than 1,000 words, addressing:
- the impact this scholarship will have on you personally and professionally
- your future career aspirations
- details of any leadership and/or community service experiences that are relevant to your application.
- Documents that demonstrate your personal qualities and academic potentials, such as certificates or academic references
- Evidence of your financial need including proof of finances (if relevant) e.g. Centrelink statements, ATO statements, family income etc.
- Demonstrated financial need
- Academic achievement
- Any other matter the selection committee considers relevant for your future academic success.