Details about Centre for Doctoral Training in Multiscale Models for Life (MM4L) award 2023
Centre for Doctoral Training in Multiscale Models for Life (MM4L) award 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Mathematics, Computational Biology, Tissue Engineering, Developmental Biology, Genetics, Stem Cell Biology, Biochemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by Kings College London and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + an annual stipend + research expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Kings College London
- Deadline: 26 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + an annual stipend + research expenses
We announce the new King’s College London Multiscale Models for Life (MM4L) Centre for Doctoral Studies. Our aim is to understand the complex interactions within a functioning organism by modelling molecular and cellular biology at the tissue and organ level.
- Applicants must at least an upper second class undergraduate degree, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline, including but not limited to mathematics, computational biology, tissue engineering, developmental biology, genetics, stem cell biology, biochemistry.
- Candidates should have lab based research experience (either wet & dry) necessary.
- EU and International students may be required to pass an English language proficiency test to Band D standard.
The studentship is offered for 3.5 years, and it covers the following:
- Tuition fees at the home level
- An annual stipend (living allowance): at the UKRI rate (for the year 2022/23, this was set at £19,688)
- Research expenses and support for training and career enhancement