Details about William S. Kroger Scholarship 2016
William S. Kroger Scholarship 2016 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the Universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by William S. Kroger Attorney at Law and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
- The William S. Kroger Scholarship is open to US nationals.
- Applicants who are accepted and will be attending their first year school in the fall of 2016 are eligible.
- Applicants are required to have an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an updated copy of their Resume.
- Must submit essays on the topic of their choice in about 1 - 3 pages.
- Applicants are required to submit an official and complete copy of undergraduate college transcripts.
- Applicants need to submit an acceptance letter from a school within the United States.
- Must provide evidence of proof of legal residency in the U.S. (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
- Successful candidates will be awarded a scholarship worth $1,000.
- William S. Kroger Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- Applicants are expected to submit receipts following IRS regulations.