Details about Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund 2019-20
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund 2019-20 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Sep 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Education, Winneba and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, To be declared by the university . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Ghana.
- Deadline: 16 Sep 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, To be declared by the university
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund 2019-20 offered by the University of Education, Winneba for students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship is to be declared by the university.
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana.
- Must be an undergraduate student of UEW.
- Must be enrolled in a non-Full fee-paying program at the University.
- Must have a strong academic ability and have a financial need.
- Applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Must submit a completed application form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund award before the announced deadline for the submission of the Form.
- Applicant must not be in receipt of a similar scholarship.
To apply for Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund 2019-20 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 16th September 2019.