Details about Marie Skłodowska-Curie Ph.D. Position In Fundamental Physics 2016
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Ph.D. Position In Fundamental Physics 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Advanced Multivariate Analysis for New Physics, Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Blaise Pascal University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, EUR 2450/month + other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, EUR 2450/month + other allowances
- The candidate applying should not have resided, worked or pursue his/her studies in France for more than 12 months.
- The applicant should have at least 4 years full-time university education degree making them eligible for a doctorate program in the country where the degree was obtained.
- Candidates should have been awarded a doctorate yet and should also be in the first 4 years of their research careers.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply to ensure gender equality in the recruitment process.
- The candidates should submit a curriculum vitae in a maximum of 2 pages.
- A scanned copy of passport or ID card should be submitted as a valid identification document.
- Copies of all the education certificates and transcripts should be submitted.
- The applicant is also asked to submit a copy of degree thesis and publications, if available.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- The candidates are asked to submit the documents via email and the email should not exceed 10MB and should be provided in a ZIP folder.