Details about Huy Tien Vu Scholarship 2023
Huy Tien Vu Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Management/Commerce. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Waikato
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
The Scholarship provides support to extraordinary international students or students from an international refugee background immersed in the University community and studying in year three or above towards an undergraduate degree programme offered by Waikato Management School.
Eligibility for the Huy Tien Vu Scholarship:
- Applicants should have completed at least two years of full-time study at the University of Waikato and be currently enrolled full-time in the third year (or above) in an undergraduate degreeprogramme offered by Waikato Management School.
- Candidate must have achieved at least a B+ Grade Point Average in their most recent 120 points of study at the University of Waikato.
- Student should be contributing to the wider University community.
- Academic excellence.
- Contribution to the University community.
- Preference will be given to students from Vietnam and/or students who are refugees.
- Previous recipients of the scholarship (i.e., those who held the award in previous years) may apply again.