Schaeffler India is a leading company that manufactures engine and transmission components. It is known for providing scholarships to aspiring Indian students specifically engineers. It has also offered Schaeffler India Engineer Scholarship in the past and has recently launched the fourth edition of the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship program.
Hope Engineering Scholarship program is started to help Indian Engineering students in the economically weaker section complete their engineering. Students belonging to the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Tamil Nadu are eligible to avail of this scholarship. The scholarship will provide engineering students with 75,000 yearly to complete their studies.
The scholarships are provided as part of Schaeffler India’s Corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative by helping students from weaker sections of society. In the article below we will provide you with the details of the scholarship like eligibility to apply for the scholarship, benefits, and the courses that you can choose under engineering for this scholarship, and will also detail the process of applying.
Engineering students have the edge over other applicants when applying for an education loan. Request a callback from WeMakeScholars to know more.
Eligibility to apply for the scholarship:
The Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship program is for engineering students of India from the weaker section of society. Below is a list of all the eligibility requirements needed to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is only open to students from the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants who are enrolled in the 1st year of Engineering at state/UGC recognized can only apply.
- Applicants must have at least scored 60% marks in their class 12(Science) in the academic session of 2021-22
- The annual family income of the applicant must be less than 5 lakhs.
- Children of employees of Schaeffler India are not eligible to apply.
Preferred branches under Engineering:
We know that the students applying for the scholarship should be pursuing engineering. Though Schaeffler India provides scholarships for Engineering students of all branches, it has a few branches which it prefers the most, Those are:
Documents Required for the scholarship
Before we jump on to the process of applying for the scholarship, let us have a clear idea of the documents that you will require for the scholarship, so that you keep them ready.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Family income proof
- Bank passbook
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Admission letter
- Latest school/college fee receipt
How to Apply for Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship
Now that we have learned the eligibility requirements of the scholarships and the documents needed to apply, let us go through the step-by-step process of applying for the scholarship.
- Go to the buddy4study website and scroll below to click the apply now button.
- Login with your details if you have already registered. If not register by clicking on the register with email, mobile or Gmail account, once you click on the apply now button.
- Once you log in, you will be redirected to the ‘Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship’ application form page.
- Begin the application process by clicking on the ‘start application’ button.
- Fill out the application form by providing the required details.
- Upload all the required documents
- Accept the terms and conditions by checking the box provided at the end of the page and click on the ‘preview’ button.
- After clicking on the preview button you will have all the details that you have filled in the form for you to review. Check properly all the details that you have provided and then click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarship will provide the students with up to 75,000 INR per year for the complete duration of their engineering program.
Deadline: The last date to apply to the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship is 15 September 2022.
Engineering students are the backbone of innovation as they bring in new technology. That is the reason the scope of engineering has been increasing year on year. Many institutions or organizations like Schaeffler India have started providing financial aid to engineering students. If unfortunately, you are unable to get through this scholarship you can choose from a broad range of scholarships listed on our website. You might also need funds in addition to a scholarship as not every scholarship cover all of your expenses.
In that case, you can go for an education loan preferably through WeMakeScholars. We at WeMakeScholars will provide you with details of banks that you are eligible to get an education loan from and will also help you throughout the process of your education loan until you repay your loan. We will act as a bridge between you and the bank and will address your concerns to the bank. So have no doubts in your mind and immediately request a callback from our team who will provide you the guidance for an education loan free of any charge.