Quad fellowship is a unique fellowship that US President Joe Biden launched in the presence of Prime Minister Scott Morrison of Australia, Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India, and Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga of Japan. It was launched in September month of 2021 in the white house. This fellowship is designed for brilliant undergraduate students who want to pursue STEM programs for post-graduation.
There are about 100 scholarships to apply for nationals of Quad countries. India, Australia, Japan, and the USA are the four members of the Quad nations. Each Quad nation is eligible to apply for 25 fellowships. This fellowship is for graduates who want to do a master's or doctorate in STEM courses.
In this article, we will be discussing the features of the fellowship, and the eligibility to apply for the fellowship and we will also help you with the process of the application.
Experience the fastest education loan sanction, request a callback today from Wemakescholars.
Features of the Quad Fellowship
The Quad fellowship is an initiative to help students who are exceptional in academics, but lack finances. It is aimed at helping students who want to pursue a master's or doctoral degree in the field of science and technology. This fellowship will bring innovative minds together, which will help in transforming the future. This fellowship will provide monetary support to the students. Each Quad fellow will receive a one-time award of 50,000 USD, which can be used for tuition, research, fees, books, room and board, and related academic expenses. Other features of the Fellowship are:-
- Pre-program - Upon selection, the fellows will have access to a variety of virtual resources and programming to build connections with the cohort.
- Core program - Throughout the academic year, the student will gain residential experience and have virtual programming to develop a deeper understanding of the intersection between STEM and society.
- Alumni Program - After graduating the fellows will have all the resources to connect with cohorts and Quad countries.
Eligibility to Apply for Quad Fellowship
The following are the requirements that you need to check before applying for the Quad fellowship:-
- The applicant should at least be 18 years old, at the time of applying.
- Be a citizen of Australia, India, Japan, or the USA.
- Have a bachelor's degree or its equivalent in a STEM field.
- Should have excellent academic records at the undergraduate level.
How to apply for the Quad fellowship
Before applying, please read about the eligibility criteria and then apply
- To apply go to the official website.
- You will see an apply button on the top right corner of the page, click on it.
- You will be taken to the eligibility page, where you need to scroll down until you see the ‘start your application here’ button. Click on the button.
- On the next page, you will see two options ‘log in’ or create an account
- Click on the create an account option as I assume that you haven’t yet created an account.
- On the next page, you will need to provide your email address, first name, and last name, and then click on submit.
- After successful registration, log in with the details you provided
- Now enter your details in the application form.
- Upload the relevant document asked.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Your application will be submitted successfully.
Note:- Submit the application form before 30th June 2023.
As we have discussed above, the fellowship is provided to students who have exceptional academic records. If you fail to meet the requirements of the fellowship, then you can always go for an education loan. Check your eligibility for an education loan by going to the Wemakescholars website. Wemakescholars is an initiative that is funded by the Ministry of IT, Government of India under Digital India. So we won’t charge any fee for the service that we will provide. Request a callback from Wemakescholars to know about all the advantages that you will have when you go through us.