Details about USQ Dementia Research PhD Scholarship
USQ Dementia Research PhD Scholarship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Dementia research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition and AUD $30 000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Australia.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition and AUD $30 000 per annum
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is offering one Ph.D. scholarship to carry out a research project that will contribute to dementia research and treatment. The scholarship provides the entire tuition fees and a stipend of AUD $30 000 per annum for a period of 6 semesters.
- the applicant must be a citizen of Australia.
the applicant must not hold a position that is considered equivalent to a Ph.D. by the University.
not be in receipt of similar funding by the Australian government
- be a native speaker of English or meet the university's English Language Requirements.
Required documents for application:
- a detailed preliminary thesis topic proposal
- educational qualifications
- 2 page summary about research interests
- documentation confirming citizenship
- list of research publications