Details about Coimbra Group - Scholarship Programme for Young Researchers from European Neighboring Countries 2021
Coimbra Group - Scholarship Programme for Young Researchers from European Neighboring Countries 2021 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Applicant's research interest. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Coimbra Group and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly stipend + benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open for researchers of eligible countries .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly stipend + benefits
Universities of the Coimbra Group offers short-term visits (generally 1 to maximum 3 months) to Scholarship Programme for Young Researchers from European Neighbouring Countries. The goal of this scholarship is to enable scholars to undertake research in which they are engaged in their home institution and to help them to establish academic and research contacts.
Eligibility for Coimbra Group - Scholarship Programme for Young Researchers from European Neighbouring Countries. 2021:
- Open for researchers from Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Serbia, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan..
- The scholarships are available for PhD students and postdoctoral researchers/professors.
- The scholarships are financially supported by the Coimbra Group member universities participating in this programme, while the Coimbra Group-Office is in charge of the administrative management of the applications.
- The students are expected to provide notice before the arrival.
- The applicants of Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme are asked to submit the name and contact details of an academic supervisor in the receiving Coimbra Group University.
- Acceptance letter/e-mail has to be submitted.
- Application to only one institution is accepted.
- Candidates should submit completed application form which should also include name, acceptance letter by the supervisor and other required information.
Value of Coimbra Group - Scholarship Programme for Young Researchers from European Neighbouring Countries. 2021:
- The successful applicants of Coimbra Group - Scholarship Programme for Young Researchers from European Neighbouring Countries. 2021 will receive:
- Health Insurance.
- The value of this scholarship depends on the host university.