Details about University Of Nottingham Anne McLaren Fellowships, 2019
University Of Nottingham Anne McLaren Fellowships, 2019 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of STEM (science, technology, engineering and/or medicine),Social Sciences and Health Sciences.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Dec 2018. This scholarship is provided by The University of Nottingham and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, salary between £28,982 and £46,414, childcare costs of up to £5000 per annum, Relocation expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 18 Dec 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, salary between £28,982 and £46,414, childcare costs of up to £5000 per annum, Relocation expenses
The University of Nottingham is offering Anne McLaren Fellowships to women in the fields of engineering, science, medicine, and technology.
- The applicants for University of Nottingham Anne McLaren Fellowships, 2019 should be a female pursuing a career in a STEM (engineering, science, medicine, and technology) subject.
- The candidates should have obtained the Ph.D. before submitting the expression of interest.
- The applicants should not have more than 8 years of postdoctoral experience following their Ph.D.
- The career breaks like EU national service, maternity leave, and Voluntary Service Overseas are considered but teaching experience or time spent in the industry since the Ph.D. should not be more than 96 months.
- The candidates should have sufficient work experience to complete the proposed work.
- The university will sponsor the candidates who do not have the right to work in the UK.
- The applicants should excellent research track record, high-quality publications and research prizes, awards or funding.
- The candidates should have proof internationally and nationally growing reputation.
- The applicants are expected to have leadership skills and potential to act as an ambassador in their research field.
How to apply?
- The candidates applying for University of Nottingham Anne McLaren Fellowships, 2019 should contact the department or school where they wish to apply.
- The applicant should submit an expression of interest outlining the project proposal and applicant's details.
- The candidates should submit the form to the host school or the department and shortlisted applicants will have to submit the full applications.
What does it offer?
- The recipients of the University of Nottingham Anne McLaren Fellowships, 2019 will get a salary between £28,982 and £46,414 and can apply to additional funding of up to £25,000 per annum for research expenses.
- The recipients also get up to £5000 per year towards childcare costs and up to £1500 for relocation expenses.
- The successful candidates get an opportunity to spend time at the University of Nottingham campuses in Malaysia and China and
- to participate in a mentoring scheme and career development program.