Details about UCL Research Fellowships 2023
UCL Research Fellowships 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medicine, Biology, Biotechnology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
UCL Research Fellowships are being offered by the University College London for students to pursue courses in UCL School of Life and Medical Sciences.
- Applicants of UCL Research Fellowships must submit proof of their eligibility to work in the UK before the commencement of any fellowship.
- Clinical and non-clinical candidates who haven't yet established their research careers are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for UCL Research Fellowships must have been awarded a Ph.D. or an equivalent qualification.
- Person specification and job description are some of the key factors that will be considered in the review process.
- A covering letter
- CV in not more than three A4 sides
- Full list of publications
- A sponsor at UCL
- A research proposal in not more than two A4 sides
- A letter of support from the UCL Sponsor(s) in 1 A4 side page
- Guidance document