Details about Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21
Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Social sciences and Humanities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by United States Department of State and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $7,000 to $25,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US applicants.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $7,000 to $25,000
American Councils for International Education: ACTR/ACCELS is pleased to announce the competition for the Title VIII Research Scholar Program and Title VIII Combined Research and Language Training Program. All programs that begin between June 1, 2020, and August 31, 2021.
Eligibility for Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21:
- Scholars in the social sciences and humanities are eligible to apply for the program.
- While a wide range of topics receives support each year, all funded research must contribute to a body of knowledge enabling the U.S. to better understand the region and formulate effective policies within it.
- All applicants should clearly describe the policy-relevance of their work, be it in anthropology, history, international relations, political science, or some other field.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- The competition for funding is open and merit-based.
- All applications will receive consideration without regard to any factor such as race, color religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, or disability.
Value of Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21:
- The successful applicants of Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21 will receive an award of between $7,000 and $25,000.
Deadline for Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21:
- The last date to apply for Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21 is 1st October 2019.