Details about Title VIII Research Scholar Program 2022
Title VIII Research Scholar Program 2022 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Policy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by United States Department of State and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 7,000 to USD 25,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US applicants.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 7,000 to USD 25,000
American Councils for International Education: ACTR/ACCELS is pleased to announce the competition for the Title VIII Research Scholar Program and Title VIII combined Research and Language Training Program. All programs are three to nine consecutive months in duration. All Title VIII Research Scholar programs must take place between June 1, 2021 and August 31, 2022.
Eligibility for Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2022:
- Scholars in the social sciences and humanities are eligible to apply for the program.
- While a wide range of topics receives support each year, all funded research must contribute to a body of knowledge enabling the U.S. to better understand the region and formulate effective policies within it.
- All applicants should clearly describe the policy-relevance of their work, be it in anthropology, history, international relations, political science, or some other field.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- The competition for funding is open and merit-based for this scholar program.
- All applications will receive consideration without regard to any factor such as race, color religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, or disability.
Value of Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2022:
- The successful applicants of Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2022 will receive an award of between USD 7,000 and USD 25,000.