Details about Postdoctoral Fellowships at Centre for Materials Forming (CEMEF) 2023
Postdoctoral Fellowships at Centre for Materials Forming (CEMEF) 2023 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Complex physical & Digital themes of the materials processing domain. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Center For Material Forming (CEMEF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 36,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Post Doc
- Provided by: Center For Material Forming (CEMEF)
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 36,000 per year
Every year, CEMEF offers post-doctoral opportunities on complex physical and digital themes in its research areas. Generally speaking, post-doctoral projects meet a specific objective. Indeed, they may aim to deepen knowledge and techniques mastered in an industrial context. Or, they may focus on a more exploratory upstream theme. In any case, there is a great diversity in our post-doctoral proposals. This diversity stems in fact from the scientific multidisciplinarity of the centre's research teams.
Eligibility for Fellowships:
- The candidates applying for Post-doctoral studies at CEMEF can be of any nationality.
- Applications for the positions are accepted throughout the year.
- The applicants of Post-doctoral studies at CEMEF are expected to submit their detailed CV and a covering letter.
- The CV and covering letter should be sent to email and the candidate should also mention the subject he/she is interested in.
- The annual salary of 36,000 euros.
- Computer equipment and a variety of sophisticated material.
- Access to a large data center.
- A privileged setting and lifestyle in the Sophia Antipolis technopark on the French Riviera.