Details about CAS Sofia Advanced Academia Fellowship Program, 2021-22
CAS Sofia Advanced Academia Fellowship Program, 2021-22 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Humanities and social sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by The Centre for Advanced Study Sofia (CAS Sofia) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, monthly stipend of 800 Euro +Travel allowance (up to 400 Euro)+Research expenses (up to 500 Euro) . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-Bulgarian citizens.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, monthly stipend of 800 Euro +Travel allowance (up to 400 Euro)+Research expenses (up to 500 Euro)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Be non-Bulgarian citizens;
- Have completed a PhD in the fields of the humanities and the social sciences;
- Have international research experience (participation in projects and refereed conferences) and publications in peer-reviewed academic editions are strong advantages.
The selected Fellows are entitled to:
- A monthly stipend of 800 Euro* (liable to 10% income tax) to cover living expenses related to the stay in Sofia.
- Accommodation in Sofia, comprising living quarters and working space. The Fellows will also have free access to the CAS library and electronic resources/databases. Travel allowance (up to 400 Euro);
- Research expenses (up to 500 Euro).