Details about PhD Scholarships At The Department Of Computer Science, University Of Copenhagen
PhD Scholarships At The Department Of Computer Science, University Of Copenhagen is offered for PhD degree in the field of Big Data Analytics â€“ Algorithms and Machine Learning. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funding
- Candidates must hold an MSc degree from an Internationally accredited University.
- Applicants MSc thesis must in a related field for the project, for e.g., information retrieval, machine learning, algorithms or mathematics.
- Candidates who are still pursuing their MSc degree must mention the expected date of graduation.
- Applicants are expected to be fluent in English,
- Non- English speaking region applicants, must provide evidence of passing English Tests.
- Applicants must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in Big Data Analytics implementation is beneficial.
- Must be well versed in mathematics, algorithms, machine learning and other related subjects.
- Academic Transcripts in English.
- List of any relevant publications.
- Abstract and Title of Msc thesis.
- Curriculum Vitae in maximum two pages.
- A cover letter in one page and include two lines of motivation.
- Recommendation letter from one of the researchers at DABAI.
- References of 1-2 persons with their contact details.
- Letters of recommendation from researchers not associated DABAI at DIKU.