Details about PhD Position in Aquatic Ecotoxicology 2020
PhD Position in Aquatic Ecotoxicology 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Marine and environmental sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend and fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend and fees
Eligibility for PhD Position in Aquatic Ecotoxicology 2020:
- English language IELTS level of excellent written and spoken English
- Future Higher degree by research applicants
- Fluent in modern statistical analyses e.g. PCA, R stats, multivariate analyses
- Significant experience with laboratory molecular techniques such as ELISA and enzymatic assays
Value of PhD Position in Aquatic Ecotoxicology 2020:
- The total value of the annual scholarships (stipend and fees) is approx.AUD 60,000 - AUD 70,000 p.a.
- Curtin PhD stipends are valued at AUD 28,092 p.a. for up to a maximum of 3.5 years.
- The successful applicants will receive a 100% fee offset.
The area of research is focussed on the impacts of pollution by hydrocarbons on the aquatic environment but might extend to pesticides if the candidate has relevant experience. The aim of the research project is to contribute to the development of a biomarker toolbox for the oil and gas industry. The exact nature of the research will depend on the candidate’s previous experience with biochemical markers and molecular techniques applicable to fish health.