Details about PhD fellowship in Environmental Toxicology at University of Copenhagen 2023
PhD fellowship in Environmental Toxicology at University of Copenhagen 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Environmental Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 16 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, stipend
Qualifications needed for the regular program:
To be eligible for the regular Ph.D. program, you must have completed a degree program, equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project, e.g. biology, plant science or environmental science.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Carry through an independent research project under the supervision
- Complete Ph.D. courses corresponding to approx. 30 ECTS / ½ FTE
- Participate in active research environments, including a stay at another research institution, preferably abroad
- Teaching and knowledge dissemination activities
- Write scientific papers aimed at high-impact journals
- Write and defend a Ph.D. thesis on the basis of your project